Every sailboat owner is constantly looking for maintenance services and supplies for his boat, whether it’s new pieces of rigging or deck hardware, bottom cleaning or painting, sail repair, or major engine repairs. Knowing where to go for a specific maintenance item or service can save a lot of time.
Listed below are several yards from Ft. Myers to Marco Island that have the capability to haul out and service sailboats.
- Diversified Yacht Services, Ft. Myers – (239) 936-1087 www.dysinc.com
- Gulf Marine Ways & Supply, Ft. Myers – (239) 463-6166 www.gulfmarineways.com
- Olsen Marine, Ft. Myers – (239) 469-6750 www.olsenmarineservice.com
- Molly’s Marine Service, Naples – (239) 262-2628 www.mollysmarineservice.com
- Naples Boatyard, Naples – (239) 234-1999 www.naplesboatyard.com
- Rose Marine, Marco Island – (239) 394-2502 www.rosesmarine.com
Not every boatyard can handle all your maintenance needs, so it pays to stop in or call before finalizing your plans. Please contact the individual yards to determine their suitability to provide the specific services you require.
Parts and Supplies
Listed below are several local and web based providers of spare parts, supplies, and services for sailboats:
- West Marine – Naples (239) 262-0206 www.westmarine.com
- Defender (800) 628-8225 www.defender.com
- Annapolis Performance Sailing (800) 729-9767 www.apsltd.com
- Marine Trading Post of Naples, Naples (239) 793-5800 www.marinetradingpost.com
- Factoryoutletstore.com (All major marine product brands) www.factoryoutletstore.com
- Bottoms Up Hull & Prop, Naples (239) 775-9696 www.bottomsuphullandprop.com
- Needles & Thread, Naples (Upholstery) (239) 514-2800 www.needlesat.com
- Ocean Rigging, Ft. Myers (239) 599-4346 www.ocean-rigging.com
- Lauderdale Speedometer Sales & Repair, Ft. Lauderdale (800) 951-5123 www.lspeedo.com
- Sail Repair Fort Meyers, Ft. Myers (239) 691-4769 sailrepairfortmyers.com
- Fix-It Patio Inc., Naples (Canvas Repair) (239) 200-1674 www.fixitpatio.com
Please let us know other suppliers that you’ve found and like.
Listed below are several local marinas that can accomodate sailboats. Please contact the individual marinas for information on the services they provide.
- Naples City Dock, Naples – (239) 213-3070, www.naplesgov.com/cdw – New floating docks installed in 2018.
- Beacon House Condominium, Naples – (239) 825-4441, www.beaconhousenaples.com, located at Doctors Pass. Five minute access to the Gulf.
- Southpointe Marina at Windstar, Naples – (239) 774-0518, www.windstarclub.com/Club_Living/Southpointe_Yacht_Club. Private marina for Windstar Condominium owners, but will lease open slips to non-residents.
- Marina at Factory Bay, Marco Island – (239) 389-2929, www.themarinaatfactorybay.com/marina
- Rose Marina, Marco Island – (239) 394-2502, rosemarina.com
- Marco Island Marina, Marco Island – (239) 642-2531, marcoislandmarina.com
There are also private slips and docks available in Naples that can be arranged with individual owners. Check local newspaper, real estate listings and Craig’s List for availability.